銀の匙- Silver Spoon

16:35





It’s ok to run away in order to live”


Hey guys, so as you may know I have been struggling to find anime which is interesting, doesn't have a boring story line, and I don’t know about you, but when I stay up all night watching Anime I want it to be worth it. Those bags under my eyes are a badge of honor and I wear them with pride, (then I use concealer to cover them as I have to go to work).  

So I found this anime in Crunchy roll, and it's a Slice of life anime and it was different from what I normally watch but this was Good different. Normally I would watch the Shonen, highly intense fighting, dream chasing, bad-ass villain anime, but this is completely the opposite because well let’s say it’s about cows, cute & fluffy chicks, pigs, growing plants ok yes it’s about Farming



Plot- Yugo Hachiken enrolls at Ōezo Agricultural High School in the countryside, leaving his suburban lifestyle in Tokyo to study about Agriculture after failing to enter a high school he wanted.  He soon finds himself regretting entering the school as they have to wake up early to feed the livestock and intense labor that the entire student endures. Unlike his peers who are going to become Farmers, Hachiken struggles to find his path to his future as he doesn’t want to be farmer and doesn’t actually know what he wants to be. 


I know Agriculture and Farming isn’t for everyone trusts me, I am one of those, don’t do Nature, and Farming type of people but I just could help spend almost 8 hours watching this. I somehow connected to Yugo Hachiken. Being around people who know why they are working so hard, who have a clear vision of their future and you are just there trying to figure it out can be very difficult and also having the pressure of trying to please your parents. I find that most people have so much pressure to becoming what their parents want and never pursing their own dreams, its a very touchy and difficult position, but I am looking forward to seeing how Hachiken will handle that situation and maybe also give us insight on dealing with our own.
I really think the writer Hiromu Arakawa (wrote Full Metal Alchemist) did a great job on making the view/ reader connect well with Hachiken –Kun.




Speaking of connecting with the main character I swear I questioned myself on why I am not a Vegetarian because oh my goodness, those animals look so cute. I did feel guilty but then I remembered how much I love Chicken, Pork Ramen and.... well I just cannot be a vegetarian. Hachiken also found himself questioning whether he can eat all his Farm friends and well I guess you have to watch to find out if he does.



RATING : 10/10 
BRING ON SEASON 2 .

You Might Also Like

0 comments