Weekly Favourites

02:11

Hello beautiful people, I am back with this weeks favourites.

This week for me has been an emotional rollercoaster, with my wedding around the corner I have been mega stressed but I still managed to find things that made me smile.


Favourite Moment 



Hmm its a tie, I wasn't feeling my best was ill for a few days so taking time out to rest and get my body to recover was great. It made me cherish my health. 
I  also loved driving my sisaer-inlaws car from the airport. I had never driven in a long journey before & there was no-one else available to drive the car back home , so had to put on my big girl pants on & drive. *scary but proud moment.*


Breakfast 

I normally skip breakfast , but this week as I was at home I went all out , Pancakes with some 
of my favourite fruits. I had to add the suit for guilt -free carbs* I have a dress to fit , lay off the carbs damn Juliet , remember the wedding dress , stop stress eating *


Lesson of the week 


One of the things I learnt this week was that sometimes your closest friends & family won't really be happy for you when you are achieving your dreams & goals. They will root for you and offer help, but when you call for the help they pretend they are too busy & are nagging.

I also learnt that true friends will be there for you no matter what. This is a hard time for me as my friendships are being tested , ever since I began wedding planning and getting my girls involved I had been disappointed & heart broken , but my new friends have pushed me through it all. 

I shall speak about it on another post.

I just am very thankful for kind people who always make others smile & offer a hand when you fall.

Thank you for reading ,have a fantastic week all my love ..x 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Good words my dear friend are lovely but sometimes... Good married plans
    Come to visit me ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good words my dear friend are lovely but sometimes... Good married plans
    Come to visit me ❤

    ReplyDelete