Currently Reading: DOROHEDERO

18:00







Konnichiwa Minna, Genki? 


I hope you are all well and having a great day. I thought I would hop on here and share what I am currently reading.


Plot :


The story revolves around Kaiman, who does not remember who he was before he was transfigured by a Magic user. This transformation left him with a reptile's head, and a desire to find out the truth about who he really is. Accompanied by Nikaido, his female companion, he tracks down Magic Users in "The Hole"

Miss Animanga says: 


I had this on my to-read list for some time but I have always been reluctant because you should know by now that I get scared easily lol. Somehow this summer I managed to read all the "manga that I classed as scary " and I'm actually ok. 

I wanted to read this before the anime adaptation starts early next year : early February 2020 (I think)


Let me know if you  have read the manga. 
What are your thoughts about it? 

See you soon ...x 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!
    Homescpaes Cheats |
    Coin Master Hack

    ReplyDelete