CHI NO WADACHI - A TRAIL OF BLOOD MANGA REVIW

06:00


KONNICHIWA MINNA, GENKI??


I am back with another review of a manga that I have recently been reading and I am enjoying it so much.

I started reading this new manga over the weekend and I honestly had so much free time as it was raining , so it was a perfect day to stay under the covers reading manga whilst listening to the rain trickling down the window.






So the manga I started reading is called Chi, no Wadachi  also known as A trail of blood. 

The manga is about :


A mother who loves her son more than anything in the world , she loves him so much that she doesn’t want him giving  his attention to anyone else but her.  She just wants him to just lover her and anything that gets in her way well I guess you will have to read the manga to find out.
The manga is currently on going and I’ve read up to chapter 53 and its pretty good so far.


 I would be lying if I said that the plot is what drew me into the manga, but honestly it was the cover that made me want to read it and find out more about the story yes I judged the book by its cover and I’m glad I did because the story is not your typical sweet mother and son bonding relationship and I guess don’t let the cover fool you into thinking it’s a cute story .

What I love about this manga is that it keeps you on your toes as you don’t know what’s going to happen next, all you know its that this woman is crazy and you just don’t know what she will do next.


DON'T LET THE CUTE FACE ON THE COVER FOOL YOU !!

I also love that how it starts of as a slow typical manga about family life then without warning its just switches up int this unpredictable story that you just cannot stop reading because each page, each scene is well drawn out and the story itself is so complex I love it. Shuuzou Oshimi sensei (the mangaka)did a great job on the story and the manga’s flow and pace is well done.


I highly recommend this manga , if you like a good storyline, psychological thriller type of stories then this is the manga for you.

The manga is ongoing and I’m just waiting for the next chapter to be uploaded so  I can dive back into this story.

Have you read A trail blood? What are you thoughts on it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments