Endeavour- The New Symbol Of Peace?

20:16

WHAT AN EPISODE … WHAT AN ENDING TO SEASON 4.






I love the that the season of my hero academia started with a bang with the Pro- Hero’s and some of the students at UA on a mission to help save Eri-chan from Chisaki’s manufacturing of the Quirk destroying drug.

It was an emotional rollercoaster for the students as they are pushed to their limits to help save Eri, but their society is currently on edge as All Might, The Symbol of Peace was forced to retire and they're not sure if anyone will protect them as much as All Might did.



For me personally, I acknowledge the power of Endeavour but he just doesn’t have that charisma, warmth and loving Aura that All Might and He cannot replace All Might. I think he knows that he has HUGE  shoes to fill.




I love how the showed the flashback of Endeavour asking All might what it means to be “The Symbol” and honestly I think its a journey that he will have to take and create his own meaning of what being the symbol means.  We saw him whilst fighting the Nomu and he said he “Always hated the school Motto .. PLUS ULTRA and he said it out loud and pushed past his own limiting beliefs of himself and his own power. 



That is the beginning of him finding out what being the symbol means, and the start of him gaining the confidence and the trust of all the citizens I loved that he put his fist in the air like All might to measure that the HE IS HERE (lol) and most importantly his own family.  (Ironically the episode is called “His Start”)

So I am excited to see the new Number one Hero and how Deku will grow in the new season. 


DID YOU ENJOY THIS SEASON 4 ??

You Might Also Like

0 comments