I LOVE YOO WEBTOON.

16:36




Hello Minna, 

Hope you are doing great, I know I haven't posted anything since .......2019

(I am shocked too tbh,)

I have been spending more time on Instagram and honestly reading more manga and recently more webtoons. In the next few weeks, I will be doing a life update of everything I have been doing in the last 6 months of so, please look forward to that.

I have literally been engrossed in this manga and webtoon world and I am sharing with you guys some webtoons that I think you might like.








This week I highly recommend that you check out I Love Yoo.






This webtoon has had me cracking up so loudly, its awesome, a must-read.⁠


PLOT:⁠

Dogged by pain and misfortune from the very beginning, Shin-ae decides she wants nothing to do with people nor anything to do with romance. Although content with her unsocial, boring, loveless existence, her lifestyle is challenged after she ruins an unsuspecting stranger's clothes. ⁠





MISS ANIMANGA SAYS:⁠
Although it is a high school setting,(which are not my favourite) this has some great life lessons and issues we all can relate to such as family issues, friendship, romance. It is highly entertaining and hilarious and the art is good, but for me the storyline and the character chemistry and character development is EVERYTHING!!! ⁠

⁠I literally binge read this series, I couldn't stop reading, you know once you are so into a story and you realise that you have caught up with the series and you have no idea what to do with your life?    YES!!, this is that type of story.
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS SERIES!!⁠

You Might Also Like

0 comments