進撃の巨人- Shingeki no kyojin

15:14




 https://i0.wp.com/img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire2/654681f8eefdc13ad8dee196ff2a74f71366329524_full.jpg




If you have never heard of Attack on Titan or Shingeki no Kyojin  as they call it in Japanese, you are about to find out what they hype is all about.
Attack on Titan is disgustingly, breathtaking as it has you on the edge of your seat, you just don’t know what will happen next.


 After weeks of hearing about Attack on Titan I finally decided to see what the hype was all about. Not going to lie but at first glance seeing people getting eating was a huge factor that put me off at first but I got over it, & get hocked.
If you have a great sense of humour, enjoy mystery & don’t mind seeing blood and people being eaten then attack on Titan is the show for you!!

Watch the show here.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/affiliate_redirect/?widget=Tu017&affiliate=af-39356-rees

 

Set in a time when humans are being attacked by things called Titans, basically they look like humans but are 10 times bigger, they vary in looks some are weird and others are externally weird. Example one might have a body of a grown man, but have a toddlers face ..(Creepy right). For years Titans have been terrorizing humans by just chasing them, throwing them into their mouths & chewing them ALIVE. In order to protect themselves humans have built 3 walls to protect themselves from these beasts. For 100 years people leaved in peace, until one day a colossal Titan appears & attacks one of the walls letting in the titans and thus a massacre happens.
Our protagonist Eren Yeager, & his step sister Mikasa witness their mother being eaten by a Titan. Feeling helpless & weak Eren vows to destroy all the titans to avenge his mother’s death. Eren & Mikasa are joined by their childhood friend Armin in training to become soldiers to protect the walls from Titans, just before they graduate they trio & their comrades are faced with the task of protecting the walls again as the colossal Titan attacks the wall again.
I don’t want to reveal more stuff as it will be a major spoiler, so I will let you find out but all I can say it that it gets REAL!!!
There are so many questions that you will need answers to and I guess that's the beauty of the show it keeps you guessing and wanting to find put more. Find out by watching & reading the manga.

Miss Animanga says;
Attack on Titan is just fantastic, I honestly can say I was hooked from episode one. It has been a long time since I watched anything that had me sitting on the edge of my seat, with my heart pounding so fast whilst my eyes are still glued to the screen. It’s absolutely great, it deserves all the hype because the storyline and the music blend in so well together, everything is marinated well together to take on you a roller coaster of emotions. The writer I think is so talented omg like I said it leaves you wanting more,  all the graphics are amazing just Awesome and characters are unique they all have a great story and i love their development oh and please don’t get attached to anyone one because well ..watch and find out
I love attack on Titan I highly recommend it guys it’s the bomb!!!

Rating :10/10
 





You Might Also Like

0 comments