Oils for the Hair, Body & Nail.

16:40



Having healthy hair is one of the most important things a girl must have.

Look after your hair by using good shampoo & conditioner is great , but you can also make your hair healthy by using some essential oils. Some of my favourite hair oils are ;



Im in love with the Coco..Coconut oil.


If you haven't jumped onto the coconut oil band wagon ...now is the time this oil is *BAE I'm so in love with it. 

There are many benefits that come with using this amazing oil  such as ;

Hair mask as it moisturises and strengthen the hair  improving the health of damaged hair. Coconut oil can also be great for moisturising  the skin, chapped lips. & it also strengthen nails.  
The only negative i have for this oil , maybe it could be brand i bought  but it has a strong smell. Its not bad but its just there and I have to add perfume to it.

I have been using coconut oil on my skin since December and , my skin feels so smooth and soft and my nails have been stronger. There are many many more benefits to using this oil but this is from my own experience.
 Highly recommend it.






Coconut Oil || Can be bought From here



Jojoba Oil 


Jojoba oil has  been wonderful to my hair when I've applied it to damp hair after washing it & it smooths out the frizz, enhances the shine and I use it to massage my scalp . There are other benefits to Jojoba oil such as ;

Promotes Hair growth & thickens hair 
Great for dry scalp &cure for dandruff.
Jojoba oil can also be used to soften cracked heels, use oil on the feet , put on some socks at bed time and you should get some smooth heels.

*frequently do it method and you will see results.

I hear it's also good for the skin and great for people with acne as it helps reduce it along with large pores. It's also great for people with acne.

I have been using this for the last  3 weeks so I will do a proper review but so far its worked great for my hair .


Argan oil 


This oil is normally referred to as liquid gold, as it looks like a golden colour.
Argan oil is produced from the kennels of the Argan tree from Morocco.

Its can be used for deep treatment for damaged hair or to tame frizz. This oil is really light and not at all greasy. I love that it doesn't have a smell, its a golden colour.



Argan oil can also be used as a whole body moisturiser like coconut oil , its also great for :

Stretch marks.
Acne.
It doesn't grease up your skin .
Great for people with dry and sensitive skin.


There are many many more benefits to using these oils but I have only outlined what they have done for me. You may also do more research into them and hopefully receive benefits from them too.


Thank you for reading guys, sorry for being MIA, but I now back and with more stuff.




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Coconut oil are one of my fave. It is really slippery, but the smell is just so good. It also makes your hair shiny and sleek. <3

    Spices + Everything Nice | www.ajeinomoto.com

    ReplyDelete