Why I Stopped Blogging .

10:10



Konnichiwa Mina, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. 

 I’m sure you are all in shock that I have actually posted another blog post, I know, but I did tell you I will be back and more consistent. :)

I have been gone a very long time from my blog, honestly, I did want to come back but, something just kept pulling me away and I guess I needed to take the time to discover what that thing was.

 I felt like I had lost so much of my self and so much of my passions that I literally had forgotten what made me happy, why I started the blog in the first place.

Those of you who have been following me from the very start when this bog used to be called “Naruto4ever” then I changed it to Miss Animanga, know that I was driven by the love of Anime. I love the great stories, I loved the Action, I loved the characters , but most of all I loved watching the ones where the characters would be working hard to follow their dreams, against all odds they would win and that is what inspired me that was what I think helped me to believe in myself too. 

The last two years, not only have I become older, my responsibilities increased, a full-time job and I have become a full ADULTING  person who got bills lol. 2016-2017 were very tough for me and I honestly lost myself. I got so got up in being a serious Adult who had it together, who had a balance of working out, eating healthy, full-time job, still make time for friends, family, boyfriend ( who is now my husband ) and also myself.  Before I realized I was so tired, lost my passions, lost all track of all the things that made me, ME. I was so frustrated and  I had no idea what was going on with me. 





I still watched some anime, but I personally couldn’t find anything that made sense to me, or that MOTIVATED, MOVED or INSPIRED ME. All the shows were very boring, and I began questioning why did I ever start blogging. I felt like I was letting down all my anime otaku friends down because I was no longer posting on my Instagram, I ended up deleted the page because I lost my love for the stories.

When the new year (2018) started, one of my new year's resolution was to find my passions and start blogging again. I wanted to come back, but I had no idea what talk about, so I reopened my Instagram and started posting again. I really wanted to change, start afresh and this meant stepping out of my comfort zone. 

I realized the reason why I was losing motivation and being frustrated in life was that I stopped believing in myself, I stopped dreaming, I stopped doing what made me happy and I stopped watching shows that made me BELIEVE IN MYSELF. Shows that made me want to fight for my dreams. If Naruto could become Hokage why couldn’t I become what I dream of becoming? 



Life is difficult, but anime makes it easier because it helps us sometimes escape reality and watch other characters who face challenges but they still overcome them. This is what gives us anime fans the hope and the courage to channel that hope and courage into our lives and push through our own challenges. 


So I guess I am now back full time because well I really missed you guys, I really missed talking about these awesome shows and I am ready to Believe in myself again. 



Thank you for sticking with me guys, and I won’t let you down. I know I've never really opened up on my blog before, but its the new year and anything is possible.





 Until next time , take care and see you on my next blog post ..x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments