The Promised Never Land.

18:46























Konnichiwa Anime and Manga lovers, genki? 

Hope you are all well and enjoying the anime season, some of the popular shows are currently airing. So I have been juggling, manga and watching anime, because all my favourite shows are now back on like Boku no Hero Academia and Tokyo Ghoul, but I have found a  great manga that is so captivating like literally sucked me into the storyline. 


Name: Yakusoku no Neverland, (Promised Neverland.)
Genre:   Mystery, Horror, Shounen.
Words to describe: Original phenomenal story, fast pace & plenty of plot twists.

Have you read or heard about it let me know in the comments then we can share our thoughts on the storyline.

Whats the Manga about?

At Grace Field House, life couldn't be better for the orphans! Though they have no parents, together with the other kids and a kind "Mama" who cares for them, they form one big, happy family. No child is ever overlooked, especially since they are all adopted by the age of 12. Their daily lives involve rigorous tests, but afterward, they are allowed to play outside. There is only one rule they must obey: do not leave the orphanage. But one day, two top-scoring orphans, Emma and Norman, venture past the gate and unearth the horrifying reality behind their entire existence.





What I  particularly liked about the manga or should I say like because it's still ongoing is the storyline. It is original and fantastic, it isn't your typical shounen manga about children, magic all the usual typical boring stuff, it’s like in a league on its own.  Without revealing too many spoilers,  each page I turn gives me happiness then it slowly turns to darkness and fear and uncertainty.  Each chapter leaves me yearning for more and I have more questions.
 If you know me you know I love a good story , I enjoy being taken on that journey that will literally take me into the world and I feel that I am part of the story and I invest my feelings and I fall in love with the characters, their fears, their dreams, and hopes become my own  that to me is beautiful. That is how I judge a good well-written story/ manga.  The promised never land manga is taking me on this amazing journey.




 My favorite character is Emma because she is smart, confident but what I really love about Emma is that she is a happy energetic girl, stubborn, calculating but always looking at the bright side, she believes in herself, she believes in her abilities and always looks after and makes sure that everyone is safe. I love all the characters because they are all very unique and they add value to the story they look snot-nosed annoying kids who are naive but,  they are not, these kids are geniuses. 


The other thing I enjoyed about the manga without giving away too much let's just say so far is how they work together and executed their plan so flawlessly. The art also added to the enjoyment they did very well especially the tense scenes and everything was just eye-catching,  Like I said every page you turn leaves you wanting more. 






 The story grips you and you keep  turning the pages, there are moments that made me laugh and close to crying. It fills you with  hope then immedietly becomes  very dark and scary ,I’m currently waiting impatiently for the next chapter. I highly recommend this manga , if you like a good storyline, adventure, and mystery then this is the manga for you. I’m just waiting for the next chapter to be uploaded and then I can dive back into this story.


You Might Also Like

0 comments