蟲師 続章 - Mushishi- zoku shou

13:17






Hey guys happy Monday!!  Over the weekend, I finished watching Mushishi and I think this made my weekend very chilled out and also it was Mother’s Day I enjoyed watching it with my Mummy yeyy!!


 Between dreams and reality is the vault of your soul. No one could see the “Dream World” without this path- Mushishi





 Plot- 

Ginko is a Mushi master and he travels around, from place to place, aiding people suffering from issues caused by Mushi.  Mushi are creatures which have some supernatural powers, but they are simple creatures almost like bacteria they don’t have a sense of doing bad or good they just exist and sometimes cause problems for people. Humans don’t realise that Mushi are present as they cannot see them, only Mushi masters like Ginko can and they interact with them.





I love supernatural anime and this is now on my top 5 because although it is very chilled and relaxed, there are no fighting scenes, or a set storyline it is very interesting and who knew Mushi could be so interesting, I do wonder if they truly exist in our world.  Yuki Urushibara is very creative writer and I honestly would have never guessed that Mushi could be so interesting, a little creepy /scary  and it’s a very deep anime. I feel like there is always a deeper meaning to each episode but I just am not deep enough to understand. 


I must say the part I love part was the graphics, the theme song is so calming and soothing I think Toshio Masuda was the one responsible for such a beautiful theme song. May I add that the vibrancy of colour in the animation its flows well with the story. I think it’s great to have a different scene in each episode as Ginko meets a different person which means different Mushi, which also means different problem.   Everything about this anime is very mystical, magical and magnetising, you are glued to the screen you could say that there is Mushi around making you click next episode ha-ha!!
Although it was breath-taking and beautiful, there were times I wished to have a story development , because Ginko , well his good at what he does but his very plain and doesn’t have much of a backstory or something and  I wanted to see how the other characters developed and a little bit of action. I think I am an action loving girl, and this was very slow paced for me. Plus there really is NO HAPPY ENDING... Or BAD ENDING... It’s more of a LIFE MOVES ON time of ending ha-ha. I don’t know about you but I am a sucker for a happy ending.
  


I really did enjoy the anime, but there were parts were it felt really slow and that the Mushi got boring, so I am 50/50 about it. It’s not on my top 10 but it has its own category. I would recommend you try it and you never know you might Love it.

Rating 5/10

You Might Also Like

0 comments