10 Naruto Quotes that Inspire me

21:22


Hey guys , how is your week so far?  Mine has been a challenge and to think when i was younger I wanted to have a crazy schedule  be crazy busy .. but right now I would say to my 17/18 year old self to just Shhhh enjoy it whilst it lasts coz omg I am literally up from 6.00 or 7.00 if I'm lucky .


I try to work out everyday, but yea thats a challenge on it own lol I get ready for work, then be there til 5 then getting home for 6ish relaxing/ tidying up the apartment ,planning a wedding  then cooking dinner for hubby , whilst trying to catch up on Anime,Reading  my personal/ Social life & my next career move (its exhausting just typing this.)  


Despite how tired I am I feel like there is so much left for me to do & I have days like today when I'm just tired & have zero motivation. I know i have so much to achieve but that MOUNTAIN of to do list is just too hard but then I remembered Naruto and some things he said that quickly motivated me to start working again. 

Here are a few that I treasure. I had to make them 10 but there are many more , but these are the ones I refer to time to time when I am feeling crappy.

Listen to yourself whining and complaining like some sorry little victim! You can whimper all day for all I care, you're nothing but a coward!
This speaks for it's self really when I am just busy complaining & not doing anything to fix the issue.
That resting Bitch face lol 

The next generation will always surpass the previous one. It's one of the never-ending cycles in life."-Kakashi
I love this quote because when I look at my parents and how hard they work I always have to remember I have to be better than my parents .. not in a competition way but in a way that I want them to be proud of me and i want to do better than they did I want to help them so they don't have to work so hard all the time.


Don't underestimate me! I don't quit and I don't run! You can act tough all you want! You're not gonna scare me off! No way! I don't care if I DO get stuck as a Genin for the rest of my life! I'll still be Hokage someday!- Naruto

I love this too because  it doesn't matter what situation I am facing I shouldn't run away from the problem.. If I want to achieve that goal it doesn't matter I will do whatever it takes for me to achieve it.

If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be-Naruto
Never settle for less,  I will do whatever it takes for me to achieve it.



A genius, huh? What does that mean? 'Genius'? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji ... but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way!"- Rock Lee


Once you question your own belief, it's over.- Naruto
Have you ever noticed that when you ask yourself "Am I sure I can do this you quickly start doubting and then procrastinate and then don't it at all... I need to stop questioning my beliefs.


Never give up without even trying. Do what you can, no matter how small the effect it may have!- Onoki

You're right, all efforts are pointless... If you don't believe in yourself.- Mighto Guy
 Believe you  can ... & You Can.


The ones who aren't able to acknowledge their own selves are bound to fail.He who forgives and acknowledges himself... that is what it truly means to be strong!- Itachi


It doesn't matter what you do, if you live and die as you like. However, no matter what road you end up taking, remember to protect the people that are precious to you.- Hiruzen Sarutobi 

I hope you  enjoyed this short post and I will see you on the next one ...x Have  a great night x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Just found your blog! Love your post and site :D

    ReplyDelete